Delta Comm in a Georgian internet provider that used SEAF’s funding to begin constructing an underground fiber optic cable network that runs throughout Georgia and will provide reliable Internet access to users.
SEAF: Grant Manager
Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (SEAF), a not-for-profit, is seeking a professional to manage the grants from different donor agencies. SEAF is looking for a motivated individual with a background in grant management and budgeting, grant proposal writing, and interest in emerging and frontier markets. The position offers the opportunity to implement the different donors’ policies, such as the USAID, and work closely with SEAF’s global staff members. The position will be at SEAF’s Washington, D.C. headquarters.
Overall Grant Management and Oversight
· Prepare financial Reports (SF-425) for all USAID grants.
· Prepare performance reports for different donor agencies.
· Provide guidance on USAID compliance and regulations (22 CFR 226 and all relevant OMB Circulars) to SEAF global staff.
· Prepare grant-related schedules for management as requested.
· Assist with the annual A-133 audit.
· Update and maintain information on U.S. government databases.
· Monitor and update the budget for all grants.
· Internal audit of the SEAF overseas offices with respect to timesheet and expense reports.
New Grant Proposal Writing
· Prepare and/or support SEAF drafting grant proposals and grant budgets.
Oversight of the Sub-grantees
· Review and evaluate applications for sub-grant funding.
· Coordinate and provide instructions to the sub-grantees with regard to the use of the grants proceeds.
· Review expenses submitted for allowability and reasonableness.
· Collect monthly activity reports to be incorporated in the performance reports for different donor agencies.
• Masters degree in business administration with 2+ years of experience preferred
• Undergraduate degree with 3+ years of professional experience in grant management in an international organization may be considered
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Interest in impact investing and in working with a global organization
• Full time availability as soon as possible